The Senior Care Specialists Share this Week’s Favorite Content Articles & Videos
In keeping with our promise to share our favorite SEO and content articles/videos with our senior living and home care clients, here is this week’s list. We hope it saves you some time and keeps you updated on the latest buzz in content development and SEO.
Please feel free to share some of your favorites with us and we’ll consider them for this weekly update. Send your scoop to us at: info@TheSeniorCareSpecialists.com.
- 10 New Changes to Sales and Marketing from Brian Halligan – Great video featuring HubSpot CEO/Founder on the changes in the “marketing playbook”.
- 6 Content Marketing Lessons from the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show - This article comes to us from our friends at Raven. I know… Victoria’s Secret?? Trust me. You’ll want to read it.
- The Google+ Effect on Breaking News - Interesting article on Google + and search results for breaking news.
- Google Upgrade Is a Tidal Wave for Advertisers - From our pals at WIRED magazine, a great article on the big changes Google announced this week in AdWords.
- Finally…just because this is a fun way to start your week… SEO moz does the Harlem Shake…
We are accepting a few new senior care blog clients beginning in March! Please let us know if you would like an SEO certified copywriter who is also a Certified Senior Advisor (CSA) to develop your editorial calendar and blog posts.We’d love to learn more about you and how you help families searching for senior care!